Friday, July 9, 2010

River at the Lake

that sounds funny right? River at the Lake? no?

Anywho's.. River's first trip to the peninsula was with Russ & Corinne before the moved. I didnt bring my camera though. (sad. miss you guys!)  So here are some pictures from his second trip out to the lake when we took my brother out to see the peninsula

The sun was setting but it was super cloudy! Either way it was still the perfect evening:

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula
wondering what the big ol black thing is in my hand.. the camera seriously confuses him.

Have I mentioned that? I kid.

My brother took these of us hanging out as a family:

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula
I call this River's "blue steel" face

IMG_1414

River at the peninsula

River at the peninsula

Im so thankful he took them. (and that he was smart enough to move River's car seat out of the picture also!)

Looking forward to going back to the lake A TON with the little guy soon! (ps. we took him "swimming" last weekend. SO FUN! he loved it.. it was in a kiddie pool in our backyard.. not at the lake!)

Guess what friends.. Im almost caught up!

4 comments:

  1. So serious River! Love the 'blue steel' look. Great family pictures. Soak up presque isle all you can...I MISS THAT PLACE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw what sweet pictures! Love seeing all three of you together :)

    ReplyDelete