Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The next Tiger Woods (minus all the drama)

(my attempt to catch up so I can post more "up to date" pictures)

Ladies & Gentlemen, Let me introduce you to River's first golf club:

Rivers first golf club

Its the real deal people.

and its not just any golf club. Its a golf club from The Masters.

HELLO!

Rivers first golf club

Rivers first golf club

My dad was fortunate enough to be able to go to The Masters this year so of course he couldnt leave without getting his grandson lots of things! (including his very own polo shirt with The Masters logo on it also!) When my dad told me he got him a golf club I imagined one of the plastic ones you get a target that a 4 year old can use.

Ummm nope.. this thing fits River now. And its definitely not plastic. Its the cutest thing Ive ever seen!

Rivers first golf club

My dad spent a lot of time talking to him about how to hold the club and what the game of golf is all about. It was pretty sweet.
 
Rivers first golf club

You may be wondering what River is looking at in all these pictures. Dont worry.. he's watching golf with my dad

Rivers first golf club

 The next Tiger Woods - Im tellin you.
(again.. minus all the woman drama)

5 comments:

  1. How cute!!! I am amazed at how much you look like your dad!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so sweet!!!! River is such a doll! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Firstly...you are so your Dad's child...OMW, I can't believe how much you look like him :-)

    And secondly, that HAS to be the cutest gift EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too young to start! I'll be looking for River on the tour in ~15 years. I've already got my grandbaby Carter signed up for Junior Golf camp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of our good friends has that Binky with the monkey on the end, and she said it has been a lifesaver, particularly when they can learn how to grab any part of that monkey and find the pacifier on the end! Love these pictures!

    ReplyDelete