Thursday, July 22, 2010

4 generations of family

River with family

how special to have these pictures. 4 generations all together. So sweet.

River with family

ignore that it looks like Im grabbing his neck

also: those of you who thought I look just like my dad. Crazy how I also look just like my mom & nana too huh? Actually my entire life my nana & dad have "discussed" (all in good fun) multiple times who I look the most like. They tell me its been a discussion since I was born. I will say its pretty funny to listen to them go back & forth about it. (I personally think it just depends on who Im standing next to)

River with family

River with family
River & his nana

River with family

River with family
freeland, nana, & River.

River with family

and just for fun. River loves to be held like this:
River with family

it really is so special to me that River gets to know his great grandparents. Im looking forward to him meeting my other grandma, my  pop, carl and the rest of our family in Texas too. Hopefully soon! (before he graduates high school at least!) Just Kidding!

2 comments:

  1. These are great family pics!

    Love, Sarah Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! You do favor both parents but I think the mom side wins out :)

    ReplyDelete