Tuesday, June 1, 2010

all I have to say ..

the boards are over. I have my husband back. (amen)

My birthday was wonderful and this weekend was amazing. It was also Camille's birthday. Its fun that our birthdays are so close together.

We had to say bye to my dad & tracy this morning. We also had to watch them say bye to River. It was sad & I cried later on.

My brother is still here for the rest of the week to spend time with River & hang out. Its fun watching how great he is with our son.


AND MY MATERNITY LEAVE IS OVER & I OFFICIALLY START WORK AGAIN THIS MORNING.


and thats all I am going to say about that. I've promised myself I wont complain.. because the reality is I have nothing to complain about.

(amen)

PS: Shout out to our neighbor (Im assuming youre our neighbor?) who we saw the other day driving on 6th street! Thanks for the congratulations and letting us know you read the blog! That was such a fun surprise! My parents loved it! Also, thanks for letting us cross the street! Brooke