Sunday, May 2, 2010

Smith Randle Bailey

As I mentioned in my last post one of my dear friends, Kori, from high school had her precious son this last week.


Smith Randle Bailey
Born April 29th 2010 at 3:14 am
1 lbs. 8 oz.
12.5 in long! 

For the last 9 days before Kori had him she was in the hospital fighting hard with her husband Jon for sweet little Smith. And at 23 weeks & 6 days she delivered him. 

What a miracle. 

As you can imagine it is going to be a long road for Kori & Jon. Im posting this to ask you to pray along with them for their son Smith. Jon set up a blog so I will let them be the ones to share their story & tell you all the details & what you can specifically be praying for.  

Please remember Smith Randle Bailey! I look forward to seeing all the miracles God provides each day and I have no doubt that God is going to do mighty things in their family's life through this! Jon posted this verse on their blog so I will post it here also:

"The Lord is near to all who call upon Him, To all who call upon Him in truth." Psalm 145.18

Praise the Lord!