Thursday, May 27, 2010

the golden birthday

IMG_0881
Best birthday ever getting to celebrate with our son

well.. today marks my Golden Birthday! (27th birthday on May 27th.. making it my Golden Birthday as Camille reminded me) I think its my best birthday yet seeing as I got to wake up to this precious face and celebrate with him all day long. I truly feel blessed.

So in honor of it being my Golden Birthday we are taking River to get all his 2 month shots!! Happy Birthday mom! Am I right??

No idea why I did that to myself. I should have kept his appointment for June like it was originally planned. Problem was if we waited until June - Freeland couldnt come and Im definitely not going to watch them give River all those shots by myself.

So lets hope River handles them like a champ & doesnt get too fussy.

(I also went to lunch with Camille & Freeland is taking me out tonight.. dont worry the shots arent really all Im doing for my birthday)

And another exciting Birthday event - My dad & Tracy are also getting in town tonight to meet River for the first time! (My brother comes in on Saturday) I cant wait.

annnnd T - minus 2 days until Freeland's boards! Then the celebrations can REALLY begin! Pee my pants excited for that! Seriously!