Monday, April 12, 2010

River's First Day of Life

Things have been going really well here. We've had just a couple hard nights but to be honest they werent that hard so Im VERY thankful. River is more awesome every day. And his daddy & I are madly in love with him already. Im also trying to ignore that my mom is leaving on Saturday. So lets not talk about that.

I thought I would post just a few of the pictures from River's first day. I edited a few of them but then realized if I tried to finish I would never get around to actually posting these. So here are just a few. I will upload more soon of all the friends he met in the hospital & how much he has already grown up!

River's First Day
checking into the hospital and getting our room

River's First Day
last tummy picture.. 2 days past my due date

River's First Day
getting ready

River's First Day
about to meet our son

River's First Day
this was right when I heard his sweet cry & starting balling myself.

River's First Day

River's First Day
my mom meeting him for the first time

River's First Day

River's First Day

River's First Day
first family photo

River's First Day
River meeting his BFF Henry for the first time

River's First Day

River's First Day

River's First Day