Thursday, March 4, 2010

which of these does not belong?

apple jacks room

wait for it ...

the cats getting ready for the baby

yep. pretty sure he doesn't belong there.

or in any of these:

the cats getting ready for the baby

the cats getting ready for the baby

and don't be fooled, the same goes for her too:

the cats getting ready for the baby

the cats getting ready for the baby

curious cats.

Not to worry.. we dont let them roam free in the babies room. I have let them in there while I am in there so they can get used to it & not feel like all this change is happening quickly. (apparently cats stress out easily) I read that its best to let them sniff around to help them adjust. And I feel like we have done everything gradually enough & early enough that they are adjusting well so far. But it did crack me up (for now) when they just jumped in the crib. Good news is they never stay or sit down in it. Just sniff & jump out. (the 2 times its happened) Meaning, thankfully they arent trying to claim it as their bed.

I keep telling Sam to get ready because soon enough she will no longer be the baby of the family.