Thursday, March 25, 2010

baby pictures

I have better pictures on the other computer. But I don't want to risk trying to get them at the moment so for the time being these will have to do.

Here are some of our baby pictures. I was looking through them wondering if our baby will look like us when we were little.

And if he does,

I think I will giggle (in the most loving way) every time I look at him.

Because seriously - look at us:

Here is Freeland as a baby:
freeland045

freeland012

freeland006

freeland030

and here I am as a little one:

brooke

brooke
ignore that I am picking my swimsuit out of my bum apparently?

brooke

I need to find pictures from when we were newborns. That's what I really want to see. In some of the pictures I have of both of us (not the ones I just posted) I think we look alike. Freeland disagrees.