Thursday, January 14, 2010

my main squeeze

this morning I am even more thankful for Freeland because:

to wake me up in the morning he comes and lays back in bed after studying & snuggles with me (and my massive pillow) so that he can feel our son moving (and doing cartwheels) in my tummy

he vacuums while I run to the store before he leaves for class so that I dont have to

he always puts the toilet seat down & I'm 100% positive our son will do the same because of it.

he encourages me to buy the "good" cereal instead of the healthy cereal (even though I went with the healthy bran cereal anyway)

and he is always determined to finish every single leftover in our house (no matter how bad it is) just to save money.

.. just to name a few that come to mind.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, the leftovers one totally resounded with me. My husband is the EXACT same way! If milk is even APPROACHING its expiration date, I am like noooo thank you! And he loves to cuddle and rub my belly too (though he's not quite feeling baby boy yet!) :)

    ReplyDelete