Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Henry's first ride on a horse

The Sweaters & Spirits Christmas Party was a success! We had so much fun! There are SOOOO many pictures- Im currently going through them all.

So while we wait I thought I would show you Henry's first ride on a horse.

Not really but close:

Henry with the dogs

Henry with the dogs

Henry with the dogs

pretty adorable huh?

IMG_6837

and here he is with Ollie:

holding hands:
Henry with the dogs

Henry with the dogs

kisses:

Henry with the dogs


Many of you have asked about how our animals are reacting to all the change going on and/or what they are like with little kids. Really none of them are acting any different towards me so I think they are oblivious to the fact that there is a child in my stomach. I would love to say that Eddie knows because he always wants to sit in my lap - ON my stomach. But really thats normal & if I push him off he just moves over to Freeland. And I would love to say Maddie knows since she loves being in the picture but thats pretty normal too. So we think they are all oblivious.

As far as how they are with kids.. Henry is probably the first baby they have consistently been around so based on how they are with Henry I think they are going to love our child. (see pictures above as reference) Oliver probably takes the most interest in him. (Sam takes the least.. she is such a baby) When Henry was an infant Oliver would jump up if he made any noises. Its pretty cute. (he also drooled once when Cam was changing Henry's dirty diaper but thats gross) Eddie will also let Henry pull & tug all over him. So Freeland & I feel like all the animals will generally adjust pretty well to having a new baby around.

We'll see. Im just glad the dogs can serve as free entertainment once the baby is here!

3 comments:

  1. Cute! When I was a little girl, my family went to the local animal shelter to look for a puppy and there was a great dane there that my sister and I thought was a pony. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Brooke... I'm taking Karen's class with you in January.. thought I would come by and introduce myself. These pics are so cute.

    ReplyDelete