Friday, November 20, 2009

week 22

We had another doctors appointment Wednesday.

She said the babies heart beat was perfectly awesome - which goes without saying since we are his parents. She let us listen to it for a while.. which honestly made Freeland nervous at first. He thought she was listening FOR something. But she just thought we wanted to hear it as long as possible.

sweet doctor.

She answered all of our questions. (which by the way - dont you always feel like if you dont have questions something is wrong with you? I feel that way.. when they ask if we have any other questions I think - umm should I have something more to ask? Am I already a bad parent because I dont have enough questions?) I just always make sure to have at least 2 questions. (if not more) But I have to write everything down before we go into the appointment or I forget to ask it.

for those wondering why our doctor keeps changing between "he" and "she" its because we are seeing all the doctors in the practice. That way we have at least met them all when the labor begins because you never know which one will be on call. So far we have really liked all the doctors. Thankfully. Id be fine with any of them catching our son.

I did have some blood work done since Im a little more tired & exhausted than what is probably normal at this point for most people according to the doctor. Its nothing big. (I really feel fine) She just wanted to make sure before she recommended some vitamins etc. for me.

Oh and it seems the doctor was right when he said both the baby & my weight would be "jumping" this month. Im still on track but I guess I just caught up to where Im supposed to be (at least that's what Freeland tells me to make me feel better! :)

Ill post some pictures of the ever growing tummy for you soon.

AND THE BIGGEST NEWS OF ALL - Freeland finally got to feel him moving this last week. He moves all the time now but every time Freeland would try to feel .. the little booger would stop moving. But it seems in the last 3 or 4 days there is no stopping him. He moves all the time now.

3 comments:

  1. This made me smile. I love the Freeland can feel him now - that makes it all the more real & exciting for him!! :) Can't wait to see your cute belly. Do you have a name picked out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you both are healthy and doing well. I agree with you on the question thing, I do that all the time (just not at a baby appointment)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had to have the same annoying blood work done, too. My doc added iron supplements and it helped. Kinda random but I told my dr. I craved ice and he said it was common in iron deficiency....ohhhh pregnancy:)

    ReplyDelete