Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the pillow

the body pillow has saved my life over the last month or 2.

I dont think I would be able to sleep comfortably if I didnt have it.

Even though it cracks me up to snuggle with something else the entire night & it doesnt make switching sides the easiest thing in the world.

I could go on & on about why everyone should have one of these (even when you arent prego) but thats not the point.

The point is that Im not the only one that LOVES this pillow.

IMG_6501

IMG_6469

without fail every night when I get in bed Eddie is right there next to me - somehow finding a way to sleep ON the pillow

IMG_6499

IMG_6465

and every morning after I get out of bed they quickly steal my spot and seriously sleep the rest of the day there.

It cracks me up.

I tell Freeland that Eddie probably needs the support too since he is ummm larger than most cats. (read: He looks prego)

IMG_6508

PS - Freeland is officially finishing up his last test right now (should be done in the next 30 minutes) and then we are off to play the rest of the week!!!

4 comments:

  1. I love those pillows!! I sleep with a king size pillow since I don't have a massive one like that. How fun that Freeland is wrapping up school for the week. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the same pillow and Andy was so upset I was spooning something else that he called it my "boyfriend". I'd laugh so hard everytime. But isn't it a lifesaver?!
    Hope you & Freeland have a wonderful week together now that he's school-free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your cat looks like he's smirking in the last photo - very nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly how you feel about that pillow. It truly makes all the difference in the world. Happy Thanksgiving if I don't talk with you before then! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete