Sunday, November 22, 2009

how he loves

Freeland woke me up this morning to the news of some friends going through something devastatingly hard.

I was shocked and cant seem to shake myself from it. Especially during worship this morning.

I dont know that I will ever understand why some hard things happen. I just pray that Im able to rejoice & glorify the Lord during the bad just the same as I am in the good.

We dont know the details. And we dont need to know them. I had to ask for forgiveness for questioning why & wanting to know what happened. Then I prayed the Lord would allow me to just grieve with their family - for their loss & it seems he was happy to answer that prayer.

Im thankful for the body of christ & Im thankful that He loves us and comforts us.

2 comments:

  1. I love love love this song :) Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen to this friend. I have a LOT of friends that are going through shocking things that makes you wonder and question and sometimes even worry ... BUT OH how He loves us. That's what we have to cling to! Praying for ya'll and your little one!

    ReplyDelete