Sunday, November 1, 2009

holla-ween costumes

Even though I really tried to do our Juno costumes again we ended up having to go with something else. (because I couldn't find the clothes for Juno again sadly) And Im pretty sure somewhere there is a rule that you cant do the same costume 2 years in a row.

But after some thought & scientific google research we came up with this costume:

Holla-ween 2009

The Milkman and a 50's housewife
(complete with milk. the baby. pearls. and pantyhose)

Get it?

If not then that is probably for the best.

PS for those requesting pictures of my tummy - thats it. Although the way Im standing is definitely pushing it out.

Holla-ween 2009

Holla-ween 2009

Its a miracle that dress still buttoned up. By the end of the night I had to undo it because I couldn't breathe. but it worked! I loved Freelands outfit. He looked like the perfect Milkman!

So yesterday Russ & Corinne came over and handed out Halloween candy with us. Yes, that's right we FINALLY have trick or treaters again!!!! (not as much as we did our first Halloween but Im not complaining because we still had a lot)

But please look and see how good Russ & Corinne's costume was:

Holla-ween 2009
Napoleon Dynamite and Deb, his girlfriend

After we hung out for awhile the trick or treaters started knocking on our door so we made our way outside to pass out candy

Holla-ween 2009

Holla-ween 2009

Holla-ween 2009

SO CUTE RIGHT??!?!? I loved all the little kids. The things they would say were hilarious!

After a while though the dogs wanted outside so bad so we (I) finally gave in and let them out with us to greet all the kids:

Holla-ween 2009

Holla-ween 2009

Holla-ween 2009

Holla-ween 2009


Then when the trick or treaters started winding down we packed things up and headed over to Sarah's for the annual Halloween Party. I need to upload the pictures but tomorrow I will post them. Every one's costumes were SOOOOO good and of course Sarah & Drew did an amazing job hosting all of us!

PS - Freeland has requested I wear my costume more often.

4 comments:

  1. "PS - Freeland has requested I wear my costume more often."

    This is why we love him.

    Throughout my pregnancy, Matt made sure to point out the moments when I was, indeed, pregnant, barefoot, and in the kitchen. If you need a break from the heels and pearls, see if Freeland will accept the above as a back-up.

    Y'all are precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your costumes are great! and your Juno costumes rock as well!

    looks like you had a lovely Halloween :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Brooke y'all are so funny. Great idea for a costume!

    ReplyDelete