Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween Par-tay

Like I said, after we handed out candy we headed over to Sarah's house. She was kind enough to host the Halloween Party again. (even though all the boys had a big exam on Monday) And I think they definitely out did themselves!!

If you've been reading this blog for a while you know that Sarah & Drew do an awesome job decorating and hosting. Here are just a few examples of how they put everything together this year:

Halloween Partay

Halloween Partay

Halloween Partay

Halloween Partay

Halloween Partay

Everyone brought snacks and as always the food was AMAZING

Halloween Partay

Sadly after going through all the pictures I realized I didn't get that many.. especially of all the couples together!

But trust me - the costumes this year were top notch!! (I personally think Drew & Sarah won)

I do have a picture of all the girls together:

Halloween Partay

as soon as someone uploads one of the entire group together I will post that one so you can see all the boys. But do you want to see the cutest pumpkin there?

Halloween Partay
This is Ashley's daughter. SOOO cute!

After we all mingled and ate we spent the rest of the night laughing and playing games. Here are the rest of those pictures:

Halloween Partay

Halloween Partay

Halloween Partay

Freeland & Tyler tied that game! So we had to pull out the shocker game from last year to settle the score:

Halloween Partay

intense.

Halloween Partay
I Love Lucy & Wolverine.

Can we all just pause for a second. Sarah & Drew dressed up as Biggest Losers

Their costumes were AMAZING

Here is Sarah showing us her junk in the trunk

Halloween Partay

truly incredible isnt it! See why I think they won?!

Again back to the games

Halloween Partay

And as the night went on we got a little more creative with the games:

Halloween Partay

seeing who can catch the food with their mouths...

Halloween Partay

We had so much fun. Its nice to just all be able to get together (especially when the guys take a break from studying) and hang out. Sadly by the time we arrived Henry was asleep so I didnt get a picture of him in his monkey costume! :( Maybe I can convince his mom to put it back on him and bring him over. I hear it was adorable!

PS - does anyone want to bring me candy because Im pretty sure we gave all ours away & I now regret that decision.

2 comments:

  1. You could always dress back up and go left-over trick or treating tonight. You never know who might have candy left over that they are just dying to give to a knocked up housewife. I'm just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete