Saturday, November 21, 2009

the first day of vacation

my first day off for thanksgiving break I woke up at 5:30am and took a shower.

I wish I could explain in words how strange this is for me.

To be up that early - and to take a shower before noon.

I cant believe I began my vacation this way.

But I also didnt get all my work done this week so Im working some to make sure everything is squared away before I have THE WEEK OFF.

So lets just pretend vacation really isnt starting until Monday.. and lets hope I actually sleep in that day.

PS - it was a great day still. and we went to Sams

PPS - We also bought a mattress for our guest bedroom today (not from Sam's though) - so dear friends & family back in Texas, you now have a place to sleep when you come visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment