Saturday, November 14, 2009

fall weather

made today so much better. (even though we are both very excited about the snow and hope it comes soon)

We took the dogs on a walk at the peninsula today.

I took lots of pictures with my phone

and I would love to show them to you

BUT I also spent ALL day working on cleaning out our computer. I promise I moved at least 25,000 pictures (seriously thats not an exaggeration.. and there are more to move) to our external hard drive.. and so the last thing Im wanting to do right now is open up our pictures & go through them again

I will soon though. I promise. Because its worth showing that Oliver actually played in the water for the first time today. Big step! (he's normally too afraid to get close to the water)

and .. in other news: I just realized its only 6 weeks until Christmas so guess what yall? The tree is going up ASAP.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just wanted to say congrats again on the baby boy! We have one and I loved decorating his room! I actually just put pictures up on our blog of his room! I hope you have fun decorating!

    ReplyDelete