Tuesday, November 3, 2009

BOY OR GIRL ??

Its FINALLY the big day.

Today we find out if applejack is a boy or girl.

OHMYGOSH ICANTWAIT.

If you havent already voted / shared what you think it is make sure you do now. The poll closes today.

On Sunday we actually discussed not sharing if it was a boy or girl. Freeland's all up for it but doesnt think I can keep my mouth shut. (even though Im the one who is much better at keeping big FUN secrets like this)

We decided it would be too much work though. So stay tuned ...

Updated: Here are the results from the poll:

156 votes. 88 people (56%) thought it was a girl. And 68 people (43%) thought it was a boy!

9 comments:

  1. SO excited for you! It's such a happy day and helps you "visualize" what you want to buy for the baby! Fair warning though...they couldn't tell the gender for my baby girl until I had an ultrasound at 34 weeks! She was legs crossed and even the dr wouldn't guess until they had a clear view. But it was funny at the time b/c I was dying to know. Sending my very best to you and the dr hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Can't wait to find out! By the way, you're the cutest preggo ever :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we found out what we were having but didn't tell ANYONE!!! it was so fuN! and it wasn't hard at all to keep it a secret. just had to hide what you buy and use all the he, she, him, her words you want so that people don't wait for you to slip. oh, and i guess you have to be ok with registering for gender neutral stuff, which i totally was. i could go on and on about it...ha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo! Hope Sweet Applejack cooperates :) And can't wait to find out what you're having! Such a fun day!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so so so so so so so so so excited for you!!!!!! You will be such a fantastic mom!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay so I am staying tuned....I think you should have posted by now!!! I can't wait to hear the news!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ah, what is she?( i think its going to be a girl) I gotta head to work in an hour but thought it'd be posted... I love love your baby bump!! You're all baby and so cute!!

    ReplyDelete