Monday, October 19, 2009

question of the week .. is it a boy or girl?

Fingers crossed - we hopefully get to find out if we are having a boy or a girl this week!

I couldnt be more excited! Freeland thought for a second he would rather not find out and be surprised when the doctor holds it up during delivery. But we quickly realized these last 4 months have been enough of a wait so we're ready!

(I cant believe we are already this far along. It seems like just last week we found out we were prego)

And per your request I put up a poll on the blog..

so you could all join in on the fun.. share your opinions.. feel like your voice is being heard..

The little poll is over there on the right. (Its anonymous for those who are interested in knowing)

Now the burning question - do you think its a boy or girl???

(thanks for playing along!)

8 comments:

  1. You get to find out already? LUCKY! I have to wait for week 20. How exciting......I am saying BOY. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am guessing girl, simple because you said you were feeling really sick. It will be so fun to find out either way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha your results from the survey are about as good as you odds, almost 50/50. I am so excited and can't wait to hear what Applejack is!!! Thats such a fun appointment to go to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. christie - me 2!! (obviously since we're finding out tomorrow, week 20) ;-)

    i'm going to vote now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like it's going to be a girl...maybe because Freeland is the only boy on our side?!?! Can't wait to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. By the way my birthday is March 31st and I think I was on time. My dad begged my mom to have me on 31st. It was close - 8pm. Came by via blogher ads. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I guessed boy but I was way more sick with girls. Was barely sick with Ty, just mildly carsick throughout the day.

    Can't wait to hear!

    P.S. I kicked a shout out to you on my blog. LOVE the onesies!

    ReplyDelete