Wednesday, October 28, 2009

NaBloPoMo 2009

Its almost that time of year again .. November is National Blog Posting Month. (also known as NaBloPoMo)

What is NaBloPoMo? Aside from what I just mentioned.. its basically marathon blogging. Or it kind of feels that way. The little (and by little I mean HUGE) group of people who join all post every single day for a month. So that means everyone participating will be posting for 30 days in a row. To some people that is crazy - to others its normal. But I think its fun.

Ive done it the last 2 years. Really for no reason at all. I guess just for fun. But I used to post a lot more than I do now so I have a feeling this year might actually be a challenge for me. We'll see if I'm able to keep up! :)

Anyway, I just wanted to post about it in case any of you were interested in doing it also. PS - THEY HAVE PRIZES!!

PPS - Promise to post about telling the rest of our family asap.

2 comments: