Saturday, October 31, 2009

HOLLA - ween

2009 Halloween Pumpkin Carving Par-tay
(click here for last years)

Party includes: Pumpkins, Soup, Charlie Brown, Beer, Carving, Candles, Pumpkin Seeds, Laughing, Candy, and Freeland always finishing my pumpkin for me.

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

Halloween 2009

the finished product:

Halloween 2009
From left to right: mine, Camilles, Adams, & Freelands


with candle's placed inside:

Halloween 2009

We of course had a blast! And our pumpkins have already molded .. (but they are still on the front porch.)

Tonight we're headed to our Halloween Party .. stay tuned for pictures of our costume! Im excited about it!! And I think applejack is too - he/she's been fluttering around all day like crazy.

6 comments:

  1. So fun! I carved the same pumpkin as you this year (the cute little monster). I haven't posted about it, but maybe I will now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I carved that same little monster as you for my pumpkin this year! Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crossing fingers for "Juno" costume - but certain I'll love whatever you deliver.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some super hard core pumpkins! We miss you guys. Thank you for the precious card made by Davis! So special!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, thanks for posting this, girrrrrrl. And, did that night include candy? I don't remember candy. Maybe I done forgetted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camille... technically the candy part was when we got home and I had an entire bag of peanut butter M&M's. (I was making up for all the calories I couldnt have from wine :)

    ReplyDelete