Monday, September 28, 2009

applejacks first pictures

baby at 12 weeks

applejack is what we choose to call the little nugget right now.

Its a long story. but a funny one. and it fits. (thanks Z&V)

Last Monday we had our 2nd appointment with the doctor and got to see more pictures of little applejack. I personally think its giving us knuckles or dancing. Just my mothers intuition kicking in I guess.

Either way the baby was definitely putting on a show for us.

If you want to see more pictures you can click here. We had one done at 8 weeks and again at 12 weeks.

We go back in October and at that point we will schedule our appointment to find out the sex of the baby. (because YES we are finding out the sex. Yes, we will definitely be sharing the news. and I plan on also sharing whatever name we decide as well. Sorry I forgot to mention that in my last post :) It should be the last week of October or first week of November when we find out! And I cannot wait!

Happy Monday

*Sorry, I turned the comments off on this post because it was getting so much spam

17 comments:

  1. Applejack is a cute name. I think it's a boy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Applejack is a great name... sounds like a fun inside joke!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a cute lil gummy bear you have!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun to see your pictures! Isn't it strange to see them dancing around in there! Makes me so in awe of our creator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!! I can't believe that's in your tummy!!! we love applejack already :) -Z&V

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the name! : ) I can't wait to see pics of your tummy! I know you are going to be so cute preggo!!! Keep updating with all the fun stories of pregnancy! Addy is finally fitting in the tutu you gave her and it looks so cute on her!!! I will post some pics!!! It makes me miss yoU girls so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Applejack is such a precious name! So exciting to see pics. We miss you two and hope to hang out soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute!!!! The baby totally looks like you! ;)

    So excited for you two. I can't wait to read more. Congratulations.

    Please rub that lil bump for me!!

    -Linds

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was going to ask when you're due, but I just read "the Juice details" post! I hope you're feeling better, and not as sick!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Brooke & Freeland! It's been a while - this is Z&V's friend from Baylor - I think I found your blog from them? Anyway, congrats on applejacks. Just wanted to say, I had my baby April 6th last year and it is the perfect time to have a baby! Heading into the warm months and out of cold and flu season! Plus you'll have a little extra warmth during the winter. Enjoy - this is an exciting time!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute little baby, I think it's a boy too:) Love you both!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I, too, think Applejack is adorable for him. Yes, him. I guess I think that because my first one was a boy too?

    In next few days I'm doing a giveaway on my blog that you'd like...start collecting as much free baby stuff as you can!

    Do y'all plan on coming here for Thanksgiving? Christmas? Maybe if I plan ahead with you enough we can see y'all when you are visiting your folks. Would love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Isn't it amazing seeing the little peanut?!? Can't wait to find out girl/boy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. brooke! i've been reading your blog for a while...i thought i would make my reading presence known! I just wanted to say CONGRATS on the little applejack (way cute nickname, too)!!!! how exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Be sure to enter my giveaway Brooke! You're gonna need it soon :)

    And P.S. I don't see a Baylor bag but I'm sure they have one???? I've got like four people who would pick BU so I'll have words with the company if they don't have one!

    ReplyDelete