Tuesday, August 18, 2009

i'm so gangsta you can find me baking cookies at night

Little known fact:

Freeland likes Taylor Swift.

&

Brooke likes Rap Music

put the 2 together and you get

T Swizzle


its from the CMT Country Awards show for those who didnt already know

i'm so gangsta you can find me baking cookies at night
you out clubbing, but I just made caramel delight

By the time I woke - I was singing "Im on a boat"

You don't wanna fight me in my extra small white tees

what! what! I knit sweaters yo!



and if thats not your sort of thing ..there is always my other personal favorite. enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. Ha! That's hilarious! Yizah!

    Diamonds in my teeth and diamonds on my mic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny. I had not heard about that. The last part is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite part is at the very end when she says she didn't even swear and then T Pain says "she didn't even swear" and he's still synthesized. Ha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brooke can you and Freeland please make a rap video like this for us?? Haha love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha ha!! never seen that before and absolutely loved it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is so funny! i'm going to watch it again -- it was that great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. T-Swizzle is pretty funny...but I hope you were joking about High School Musical being your favorite...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, this is great! I have to admit, I'm a taylor swift fan!

    So, I was blog hopping (stalking) tonight, and I wound up here from the jennings blog. After reading this post, I scrolled down and somehow noticed your flickr pics on the right...then I realized that the dress you were wearing looked awfully familiar. Once I clicked on your album, it was confirmed: the dress you were wearing is the exact same dress I wore in my wedding!! I LOVED it. You looked beautiful. For some reason, I didn't wear the sash, but now I wish I would have!

    ReplyDelete