Monday, August 31, 2009

doing things

Freeland & I first of all would like the world to know that Starbucks is officially pulling out the Pumpkin Spice Latte's on Tuesday of this week. Get your gift cards ready people .. we cannot wait. I think I have told everyone I came in contact with the last 5 days.

So now you know where we will be on Tuesday.

Second, we are currently doing Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University with our small group from church. Its good. hard. annoying. rewarding. boring. and a relief all at the same time.

We officially sat down and did our budget yesterday. (which I dont recommend doing on Sunday. Do it Friday before happy hour or something! Sunday is meant to be relaxing.. not stressful!)

Third, this weekend was a blast. And to top it off .. it was only 61 degrees yesterday and we officially kicked the season off by taking the dogs for a long walk and coming home to a big pot of warm homemade soup!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't imagine life in the 60's...here it's been in the 80's and it feels like HEAVEN. I've taken the kids to the park every day and just loved how cool it feels! Ha!

    We switched to a cash budget a few years ago thanks to a friend who had been through the Ramsey course. She tailored her budget to fit ours and it's been really easy to stick to. I thought I'd hate it but I actually feel more free to spend money???? I don't know how that works :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We miss you guys so much!!!! Wish we could be up there with ya'll enjoying the comings of FALL!!! and ps- we just started Dave Ramsey too this past weekend. I think it'll be good for us. Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete