Wednesday, July 1, 2009

3 down .. 2,997 more to go

Since a few of you (few meaning just my family) have called, texted, and/or emailed asking what is taking me so long here are 3 pictures to hold you over. :)

uganda mission trip
That is Freeland's that she is wearing at the clinic. I love that.

uganda mission trip
These munchkins were all playing under this table while we were walking through the streets.

uganda mission trip
Oh Lordy I miss that man. (both of them)


there are LOTS more where this came from. Im just having trouble figuring out how to break down the trip into post on here.. but I promise soon I will get it done.

I kind of stopped "processing" the trip for a while - mostly because I wasnt really sure how or what that looked like. But then I realized its also because that takes work to make myself sit down and think through it all.. and I was avoiding it.

SO I made myself sit back down this afternoon and start processing it again. Im glad. Its really exciting to think back through the trip again. And it really does help to figure it all out. I just cant wait for Freeland to get back so we can figure it out together.

okay - more pictures soon. Pinky Promise.

5 comments:

  1. What sweet pictures!! Can't wait to hear more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT pics-I can't wait to hear about your trip!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet pictures. You need to cross some stuff off of your countdown list on the side, missy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that last picture of Freeland is amazing! What a touching picture. Thats what it's all about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Brooklyn! the first picture I saw made me say "aw, that's precious, look how cute." the next picture made me think "oh my gosh, they're beautiful kids!" and then the last picture seriously made my heart melt! speechless.

    ReplyDelete