Wednesday, May 20, 2009

done - ski

FREELAND FINISHED HIS FIRST YEAR OF MED SCHOOL TODAY!

Technically - he does have just one more exam tomorrow - so I will probably post the same thing tomorrow - but that exam doesn't count towards his grade ..

SO FREELAND FINISHED HIS FIRST YEAR OF MED SCHOOL TODAY!!!

Proud doesn't begin to explain how I feel. We're off to begin the celebrating.

PS - Have I told you about our new neighbors?

They moved in this weekend. And I finally figured out why God provided us a new place to live right when he did ...

DRUMS! ALL DAY LONG! BANGING ON THE DRUMS! OVER AND OVER!

Perfect timing. (someone banging on the drums while the husband tries to study doesn't promote the husband being able to study at home very well.. but in their defense maybe they dont realize we share a wall?! but thats a whole different issue if they haven't figured that part out! A guitar I wouldn't mind - but the drums?! I think he is just learning them too. I digress..)

Now - back to celebrating Freeland's very last summer ever starting!

4 comments:

  1. I'll tell Dixie to take care of the neighbors next time she is in the neighborhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And congrats to Freeland on his 1st year being over.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Freeland! Thanks again you two for last night, we had a great time and we really appreciate you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAY TO GO, Freeland. I have another trip planned North, but think you 2 may be gone. Ask Camille for details.

    ReplyDelete