Friday, April 24, 2009

oh.my.gosh.he.is.so.cute

oh boy.. Freeland & I are in love.

Henry James

and im just waiting for my phone to ring and say "Henry misses you - come back over and see him" (hint! hint!)

we tried to get them to let us take him home so they could have a night to them selves.. but for some reason they said no! what!

yesterday freeland finally said "stop taking pictures" and he even tried to tell me he wouldn't hold Henry with the camera in my hand. something about he just wanted to hold him without paparazzi around or something? Not to worry, we quickly came to a resolution though. My camera was staying out!

so here are some more pictures from the first few days of Henry's life.

Enjoy - obviously! How could you not???

Henry James
Henry with his proud momma

Henry James

Henry James

Henry James

Henry James
this one is for my mom because I know she would say "where are pictures of you & henry together" if I didnt post them. (thanks adam for taking them)

another of Aunt Brooklynn & Henry playing. He is such a flirt:

Henry James

and here are just a few of the many friends who also came by to meet him.. love on him.. hug him.. kiss him.. eat him up.. and also see the proud parents:

Henry James

Henry James

Henry James

Henry James

Henry James

and some of the boys:

Henry James
adam telling them all the details of Henry's entrance to the world

as you can see .. adam & camille are very loved:

Henry James

Henry James
Henry is such a ladies man!!

Henry James
throwing a deuce

Henry James
check out his cute little leg warmers
(and he is also sportin a onesie I made him with a Texas cactus on it)

Henry James

Henry James
master diaper changer and swaddler in action

Henry James

and last but not least.. my personal favorites. I know Im partial.. but seriously:

Henry James

Henry James

Henry James

I think we can all agree those are 2 of the most handsome men you have ever seen right?

click here to see more pictures (I will upload more soon)
or click here for the slideshow of all of them

6 comments:

  1. WOW! You are a GREAT photographer! Thanks for a record of JUST HOW CUTE HE REALLY IS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the pictures!! he is precious!! adam and camille are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for posting the pictures. Henry is such a precious little thing!!! His cousins in Louisiana already love him!! Kiss him for us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH MY GOSH! I love these pictures- /i feel like we should pay you! thank you sweet friend. also yes henry does miss his aunt and uncle so come on over! love, camille and henry typing w/ 1 hand at 5 am

    ReplyDelete
  5. they are so lucky to have friends that would document this for them. that is really awesome.

    it's all so beautiful.

    good job!

    ReplyDelete