Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jennings Family - Party of 3

I apologize for leaving all of you hanging the last few days. But I think you will all understand when you see this face:

Henry
HOLY CUTENESS!!!!!

Henry James Jennings
April 21st, 2009 at 12:44pm
weighing in at 8 pounds 14 ounces
21 inches long - 14.25 hat size
and a full head of hair!

and for your viewing pleasure:

Henry

Henry

Henry

Henry

Henry

Henry

and last but not least.. the beautiful mother admiring her handsome son:

Henry

Mom, dad, and baby are all doing great. They are naturals!

LOTS more pictures to come! Including the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life - Freeland holding a baby!

PS. aren't the colors of those walls in her room amazing? I think Im going to peel some off the wall and take it home so I can get it matched & paint our office the same color. if you see a patch missing just ignore it.

9 comments:

  1. Brooke, you take amazing pictures! Thanks for taking the time to keep us posted!!! I love seeing Henry's full head of hair. I can't wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. seriously! great pics. are you for hire? seriously...

    ReplyDelete
  3. your pictures are very awesome! what kind of camera do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so exciting for you and your friends. The pictures, seriously, AHHMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! Thanks for being the "official" photographer Brooke! your pics are awesome! Can't wait to see more! (hint hint...:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pictures! Makes me excited for the next few weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww Congrats to the Jennings fam! What a precious baby boy. Makes me very anxious for our lil one to arrive!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just precious. You are such an amazing photographer. Whenever my hubby and I decide to have a baby can you come to Lufkin and take pictures? lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so so so so so so precious. congrats to them!!! :)

    ReplyDelete