Tuesday, April 7, 2009

High School Musical 3 - FINALLY

OH MY GOSH!!!!! Seriously, I cant believe it took this long. I mean its been on my "counting down" list over there on the right since October! (which Im sure you all noticed, right?)

You may be shocked to learn that I hadn't seen it. But here's the deal though - I had guest in town when it came out. And Im pretty sure I couldn't convince my dad to go watch it with me .. so we waited.

But then one thing led to another and you know how that goes.. so I just kept waiting.. and waiting.. and waiting.

Freeland offered to watch it with my on valentines. (awwww) But I just couldnt.

Camille had to be there with me.

Because as you remember Im sure .. she was with me when it all started

So FINALLY early Sunday afternoon we sat down and watched it! (sarah lynne joined in on the action too!!!!)

And even though I missed half of what was going on because we were talking the whole time - it was ..

wait for it..

my favorite so far! Yep. You read it right.

Also, in case you are wondering, Yes - I am SO excited for his new movie (17 again) coming out this month. Oh and Im also excited for the Hannah Montana movie.. but I was even shocked myself at that one!


PS - to see our favorite clip of ALL time click here

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not wait for 17 Again! A little ashamed, sure. Embarrassed, not at all! But you know it's going to be good! Zac is on Saturday Night Live this week. Supposedly there is a big skit spoof of High School Musical!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am excited about 17 Again and the Hannah Montana movie. I have been wanting to see the High School Musical movies, but just haven't gotten around to doing it..they are all 3 on my list though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what kinds of baskets? and what do you put in them? yes take detailed pics hahha even if u just email to me... id love love love it!

    ReplyDelete