Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

New Picture
Photo Credit: Here

See, from his head, his hands, his feet, sorrow and love flow mingled down.
Did e'er such love and sorrow meet, or thorns compose so rich a crown.
Were the whole realm of nature mine, that were an offering far too small;
love so amazing, so divine, demands my soul, my life, my all.


I hope you all had a wonderful Easter.

The Lee's (bill & christie) had us over for a pot luck style lunch. Bethany & Josh, Camille & Adam, and Sarah & Drew were all there to celebrate too! And we also had new friends there as well! It was nice to all celebrate together. (we were all the ones who didnt go home to be with family) It really was the perfect day & the perfect weekend. Im thankful for such great friends up here that we can celebrate & fellowship with.

Freeland & I had a wonderful Easter weekend. Full of lots of worship, praise, friends, beautiful weather, fellowship, reflection, thankfulness, hope, and gratitude. I hope yours was just as wonderful.

ps - it was also full of studying for Freeland.
pps - we never decorated our easter eggs (second year in a row we forgot). Oops.

1 comment: