Monday, March 30, 2009

this is funny for 2 reasons

1. it reminds me of Adam Baca. Adam & Jess .. do you even read this blog? If not you should because Im posting a video for you - that made me & Free smile because it reminded us of how funny yall are.. and how Awesome (with a capital A) Adam is at dancing! (true story)

2. it is just funny. Especially when you see the end. (you always have to wait for the end. but its always worth it isn't it??)

its all about celebrating the small victories right?




I have a lot of things running through my itty bitty mind at the moment. This last week has been up & down & back around.. exciting and a blur all at the same time. As Im sure you all relate to because you probably have the same kind of days/weeks/months all the time too.

I started a post about it but I couldn't even make sense of what I was trying to say. So I will try again later. I will say this though - in just the short week since we have decided to commit to this trip we have both grown more than I imagined. We have already started to see how God loves to provide for his children & cares about the details. Ive become much more aware of how little I know & trust but how much more Grace (with a capital G) God has for me still. Its been overwhelming and crazy exciting all at the same time.

*Its snowed again last night.. not just any snow - another Thunder Snow!

4 comments:

  1. How exciting for you guys to go to Africa! I cant wait to see your posts, specially for a gal like me who has been no where like that!
    Your very inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Check out my blog to see pics/video of the HAIL storm we got in our neck of the woods yesterday! Crazy weather, I tell ya!

    Hope you and Freeland are doing well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thundersnow is weird...listen, Erie...get it out of your system.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for making me laugh this morning as I watched that video. And I am so excited to hear how God is working in your life. He is so good and his love for us is beyond anything we can fathom.

    ReplyDelete