Thursday, March 12, 2009

snow day for the dogs

snow day with the dogs

The weather is playing tricks on us.

Its cold. warm. hot. cold. sunny. rainy. snowing. warm. cold. etc. back and forth

(you do. you dont. you do... that was for you 3 crazy friends!)

Its been warming up. But it just started snowing again right now.

I think my favorite thing about the snow is letting the dogs run around and play in it. I found the pictures that we took back in November. I only think its fair that I share them with the rest of the world to enjoy too.

In reality there are like 200 of these pictures. Not to worry, I wont post them all at once. But eventually Im sure I will post them all! Lucky you.

Here are a few for now.

this is what happens when they first run outside. They eat the snow:

snow day with the dogs

Then they decide to check out something else and run off together.
In reality they have no idea where they are running but they just love to run circles & go on adventures.

snow day with the dogs

then Freeland (f-daddy) whistles and they come running back.

snow day with the dogs
oliver = bat dog

(It was only a matter of time though because they cant stand being away from him anyway)

snow day with the dogs

Its my favorite when we are on the other side of the field and they both come running towards us. I always play it in slow motion in my head and it feels like a movie.

snow day with the dogs
gracefully frolicking

But the next thing that happens is even more fun.

Snowballs come flying out of nowhere.

snow day with the dogs

they both go nuts chasing them and trying to catch them. Little do they know that Freelands goal is to hit them... not for them to catch them.

snow day with the dogs
Note: 2 points Freeland.

The game goes on & on. Until one of them thinks they "caught" the snow ball:

snow day with the dogs

and tries to find where it went:

snow day with the dogs

while the other one leaves for more important things:

snow day with the dogs

and that lasts until Maddie realizes Freeland is paying more attention to Oliver and forgets about the snowball:

snow day with the dogs
maddie = bat dog.

and then we do it all over again. I love when they get to run around in the snow. It really is one of my favorite things. Theirs too.

I will post all the other pictures soon because I love them even more. (they have freeland in them)

PS: It already stopped snowing.

PPS: I cant believe I actually posted that yesterday. But it is what happens every few days around our house though. So now you know.

PPPS: I started working on my Blurb Book finally (a few years later) and Im sooo excited about it!

5 comments:

  1. Those pictures are very funny b/c you can actually see the dogs smiling! They really do love the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it snowed there? It is still sunny here.......unless I missed something while I was asleep for 3 hours. :)
    Maybe see you all tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  3. brooke, I really love your pictures and was wondering what camera you have and if you have any editing software... we are looking at upgrading so we can enjoy better photos of Faith and I really like what you have

    ReplyDelete
  4. brooke, I really love your pictures and was wondering what camera you have and if you have any editing software... we are looking at upgrading so we can enjoy better photos of Faith and I really like what you have

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love, love, love your pictures, but these snow puppy are some of the best ever! They are too cute!!

    ReplyDelete