Wednesday, March 18, 2009

snow ball fight

Im happy to report its still spring here. Although I just heard a bunch of thunder. It is still sunny at the moment. I think it will rain soon. But rain also means its spring so there ya go.

Like I told you before there are LOTS of pictures I love of the dogs playing in the snow. (back in November) So here are a few more for your enjoyment. I wish we could get the cats out there. They would sink though.

This is all of us having a snow ball fight:

snow day with the dogs
getting my snowball ready. Im not quick like Freeland. I have to prepare a bunch in advance.

snow day with the dogs
ready. aim. fire.

snow day with the dogs
freeland getting maddie right in the face

snow day with the dogs
my favorite of oliver. (bat dog)

snow day with the dogs
the pups teaming up and trying to get me back.

snow day with the dogs
freeland finally just let oliver eat it out of his hand ..

Here are a few of my favorite ones where Maddie is jumping up to "catch" the snow ball:

snow day with the dogs
maddie catching the snowball.

snow day with the dogs
jumping up to catch them. This is my favorite when she does this.

snow day with the dogs
look at that air. Our own little air jordan of the family.

snow day with the dogs
I love that freeland looks like a little kid having so much fun in this picture

snow day with the dogs
and obviously she will just do this over and over no matter how many times it just hits her in the face.

More of us all playing:

snow day with the dogs

snow day with the dogs

snow day with the dogs

snow day with the dogs

snow day with the dogs

snow day with the dogs

The End.

Sike.

Of course I have more. But I will save them because this is getting rather long.

I do have the most insane picture of Oliver. I think I should get his dads permission first before I post it because it could be taken the wrong way.

8 comments:

  1. That shot of Maddie catching the snowball is really good! You've got to remember though, when you have a snowball fight wear cool colors (light blue or even white). That coat makes you an easy target!

    It's pretty exciting to think though, that we're only going to have (most likely) one more snow fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww!! these are way too cute!! and i just love your camera!! the pics make it look like you are actually there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think those dogs will always remember the fun they had living in Erie. There is an interesting article on the NYTimes.com today about "match day" and the impacts it can have on the students life. Just thought you might want to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looked like so much fun. I would also like to say, I love your outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can you mail me your coat? I probably won't get as much use as you, since I live in Houston! ha
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They look like they had so much fun in the snow!!!

    Miss you Brooke!

    ReplyDelete