Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Lucky Charms


Lucky Charms, originally uploaded by DodogoeSLR.

Happy St. Patricks Day.

I wish I made Irish Soda Bread or something for the holiday. But I didnt. Guess we will have to celebrate another way.

Guys,

not to worry. my toe is not going to fall off.

and I did not have to brace myself for any needles.

The doc did squeeze the tar out of my toe though! ouch.

and as expected I have meds to take and salt baths to soak in. But I will make it! :)

More exciting things to discuss later. I just wanted to update the 1 person that was probably checking every 5 minutes to see if I was okay.

Sorry my post keeping showing up twice. my bad.

5 comments:

  1. that is such a clear picture of lucky charms! It could be an advertisment! do you use photoshop or another program?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Guys, not to worry. My toe is not going to fall off."

    Hilarious!

    But on a serious note, I am glad that your toe is going to be ok and that you didn't have endure a needle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your tootsie is ok. Luv u much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks friends!

    Oh and Jenna - I didnt take that picture. I wish I could say I did because it is awesome and I love it. However... I didnt. :)

    ReplyDelete