Monday, February 9, 2009

our slumber party

Like I mentioned on Friday.. our girls group {made up of girls who all have husbands at lecom in case I never explained how we all know each other} all got together and had a sleep over.

Before Freeland and I moved to Erie we LOVED hosting anything and everything at our house. Seriously - its what we always wanted to do. But now that we are in Erie we really dont do it that much. For 2 reasons. 1 - our house isnt as big anymore so we sadly cant exactly fit the same amount of people in it and 2 - because people like Sarah do such a better job hosting that Ive given up my dream of hosting again.

Seriously. This girl is unreal. You all saw the Halloween party.. and then Thanksgiving. I never would have thought to do half the things she does. And the most amazing part - I have never seen her not be relaxed. She does this all and is still so laid back. I love it.

Here are some pictures from our slumber party so you can see what Im talking about:
slumber party at sarah's
girls only .. no boys allowed

slumber party at sarah's
her adorable decorations .. and LOTS of food

slumber party at sarah's
a closer look at the insane amount of junk food we all brought

slumber party at sarah's
all the girls sitting around and talking .. and yes - watching high school musical too

slumber party at sarah's
the most adorable guest there.. also watching HSM

slumber party at sarah's
but the highlight of the night.. well ONE of the highlights.. was that we also got to watch the SING ALONG version of HSM

slumber party at sarah's
and Addy woke up and started dancing

slumber party at sarah's
isn't she adorable

slumber party at sarah's
Then Sarah pulled out all the stops and even got us stuff to make friendship bracelets!

slumber party at sarah's
everyone picking out their beads

slumber party at sarah's
working hard making their bracelets.. while talking.. and eating at the same time!

slumber party at sarah's
and then more movies and hanging out

We seriously had a great time. We also watched Clueless.. which was hilarious! I hadnt seen it in years. And oh my gosh I forgot how much I loved the soundtrack to that movie. And the awesome dance moves too. It was also humorous to see how much I never really understood that movie when I was younger too.

As always .. Thanks again for hosting such a bomb.com party sarah!!!!

PS: I didnt mention it but I also had a sleepover while I was in Texas.. Meagan hosted one.. so I will post pictures from that soon too! How random is that to have 2 sleepovers so close together?

3 comments:

  1. It's so cool that you and your friends could hang out like that. I haven't had a sleep over since middle school. Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmm, I want to be in your group!! Sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun! I love the decorations! What a fun idea for a sleepover!

    ReplyDelete