Sunday, February 22, 2009

And the award goes to.....

oh my goodness.

i.am.so.excited.

The Oscars are here. Live. On our TV. Right Now.

So much of me totally doesn't care. But SO much more of me has just been dying to watch these!

For whatever reason this year I have become incredibly excited about all the award shows. I have stayed up {and/or recorded} everyone of them. And i havent been disappointed yet.

The grammy's were especially entertaining. If you missed them - I recommend googling coldplay's performance and sugarlands.

You know what - dont worry about googling it. Just
click here for coldplay with a cameo from non other than Mr. Jay Z.. and click here for the most beautiful performance from Sugarland & Adele together..

You're welcome.

Now .. back to the red carpet.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't watched any of the shows from this year! Let me know if anything exciting happens!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops...i'm just now reading this (sorry for the delay), but i had to comment that i totally agree with you on sugarlands performance. it was by far one of my favorites, along with JT and Al Green of course. shocker!

    ReplyDelete