Wednesday, January 14, 2009

ring .. ring ..

Hi you've reached the Ackley's.

We cant come to the phone right now.

Leave a message after the beep.

BEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP

Sorry, lame attempt to say that I am temporarily losing my mind & a little under the weather.{since some of you asked where I went .. don't want you to think I assume you all are dying to know these things}

But I will return with lots more Christmas posts & Freeland's birthday soon. Hopefully tomorrow.

Hugs & Kisses. B

PS: if you are sitting in your office and looking for something to read or do. Click here. This is Freeland's hilarious cousin Mary. And pray for their little baby daughter Joy. God has already been working hard & they are clearly covered in lots of prayer. But I figure the more the better.

5 comments:

  1. Was wondering were you were.

    Hope you get better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CRAZY Small world...Yesterday at my Mom's group at church, we prayed for Mary and Baby Joy! Someone in our group is friends with the family! WOW! ...So, just wanted you to know that I'll be praying too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for adding me to the blog! My husband went to Baylor and graduated in '07. I went to North Texas, but still big supporter of BU! :)
    I love your blog! How has the adjustment been from TX to PA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Brooke for asking people to pray!! We love you and Freeland and hope you guys can come again soon :):)

    ReplyDelete