Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mr. President

In keeping with tradition .. I wont be talking politics on here.
{PS: that doesnt mean what i have to say is bad.. just means I dont want to be all political.. its not who I am}

Part of me wishes I supported ranting & raving & sharing all my opinions just because I have so many. But it seems a waste of energy if Im being honest. Although Im sure 30 years from now it would be interesting to look back and see what I was thinking.

I'm not opposed to posting pictures in honor of yesterdays historic inauguration though.
So, here are a few of my favorites:


Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

Inauguration

4 comments:

  1. great pics especially the hug! i just clicked over to your blog from fabulous k and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are amazing and I'm so glad that you shared them.

    My son and his wife went to DC for the inauguration and had the time of their life. They were on the parade route at the part where President Obama and Biden were walking.

    As always, loving your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the one of pres B and pres O hugging. and the one of the VP & wifey dancing...oh and who knew pres O was a lefty?!! I sure didn't...

    :)


    BTW-- my mom is a blog stalker. she loves to read your blog. We were out the other day having lunch and talking about my blog and she is all "I like the blog Brooke and Freeland, they are so cute". Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete