Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Meet Cozmo

Now, please let me formally introduce you to Cozmo:

cozmo
Cozmo all dressed up

Cozmo is my dad & Tracy's cat. He is beautiful isnt he?

So this is how you can normally find Cozmo .. laying, sleeping, modeling, and/or flirting:

cozmo
classy. I wonder if he gets this from his dad? joking. kinda.

This is cozmo as a kitten:

cozmo
See him there on the desk? Working with my dad.

HOLY CUTENESS

Here is another shot:

cozmo as a kitten
me & cozmo back when he was a wee little one.

So Precious.

Now, let me show you what happens when Cozmo decides to play in bags (which is a common thing anytime a bag is out.. you will find Cozmo in it)

So here we are. Cozmo in the bag:

christmas in dallas

Then this happens:

christmas in dallas

christmas in dallas

See how nice Tracy is with Cozmo? She just carries him & says things like "lets go Cozmo.. were going shopping" and its really adorable and cute.

Now let me show you what happens when my dad joins in. I should note this is also a view of what it looks like when my Dad owns a cat. Our old cat Spanky went through many similar experiences during his life when we were growing up. I could share lots of stories.

cozmo

Lets take a closer look:

cozmo

Not so bad. Cozmo actually likes it in the bag.

Or he did. Until this happened:

cozmo

cozmo

cozmo

cozmo

cozmo

cozmo

cozmo

cozmo

and now scroll back up & down a few times.. because that happened more than a few times.

Not to worry though. He made it out:

cozmo

and you should know... my dad was way more dizzy than cozmo was. Im pretty sure cozmo just went right back into the bag right after this.

Crazy cat. He's one big ball of adorable fluffiness. And he is full of lots of surprises. Which makes for all sorts of laughing and playing anytime you are over there. Sam & Eddie have never had the chance to meet him.. but Im pretty sure they would all be BFF if they did.

Disclaimer: my dad loves cozmo.. he doesnt really mess with him that much. I was just joking. He is a lovey dovey kind a guy

3 comments:

  1. I've done that to our male cat, Charlie. He loves being carried in the bag, but didn't like the "merry go round" effect that much. But I did make him dizzy and stumble by making him chase his tail for 5 minutes straight.

    I've also got another bag story about his sister, Lola. Now before I tell you this story, just realize that Lola is the most skittish cat ever - If you move too quickly, even if she's sleeping, she'll jerk her head and stare at you with wide eyes.

    One night my wife and I are watching TV, and Lola (who was only about a year old then) comes downstairs and starts playing with a plastic Wal-Mart bag that had been left on the floor. She got really into it, and suddenly jumped inside of it. What happened next brought us to tears.

    Lola got freaked out when she got inside the bag and didn't know what to do. She then proceeded to run in a circle through the kitchen, into the dining room, back into the kitchen, etc, about 5times full blast like she had an Acme rocket strapped to her. After her final lap, she shot up the stairs and hid under the bed for at least 2 hours. My wife and I looked at each other and just burst out laughing until it hurt.

    Poor kitty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that is FUNNY. Maybe because I'm just so used to dogs. Our dog Max (remember him?!) would LOVE for someone to carry him around in a bag--anything to feel loved. He wants to touch somebody all the time and it drives me crazy.

    ReplyDelete