Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Lindsey!

425158880205_0_ALB

Today is Lindsey's Birthday!!!! Lindsey was my roomie in college back at Baylor! I first met Lindsey through Tri Delt and I cant remember exactly what it was our sophomore year .. but at some point we became close friends and decided to move in together! I am so thankful that we did because Lindsey was such an awesome roommate! I really was lucky to have her to live with. I even sometimes look back & realize how much I took it for granted and wish I could still just run downstairs and hang out with her!

She is such a genuine & loving person. She really is 100% the most supportive friend anyone could have. She has more energy than anyone I know and I love the she is always up for anything and willing to try something new! See.. cant you imagine that she was so fun to live with?

I will never forget playing pranks with you {freezing clothes.. and wrapping cars!} Oh and when we said "the cops came by the house" Our trip to Austin as roomies, hanging out with the neighbors, the time we had a Christmas party, staying up way to late trying to study, the year you worked your bottom off & kicked butt as Sing Chair .. and so many other fun memories! I hope you have an awesome birthday! I miss getting to see you everyday!

And just for kicks: Look what I found. Thankfully you wont be doing Rush this year on your birthday! But these made me smile!

300051020205_0_ALB

us in our AWESOME jersey's during rush on Lindsey's Birthday

817761020205_0_ALB

2 comments:

  1. You made me smile so much with this post. THANKS!!!!!! :) I totally don't even remember having my birthday on rush. I'm so glad you have this pic. Haha. Ps WTF is wrong with my eyebrows in that second picture? haha.

    I miss you like crazy!!!! What's your number? I saw your facebook message. I do have a new number. It's 512-809-8223. Send me your number and I'll give you a call sometime. I cannot wait to catch up.

    Miss you like crazy! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I HEART BROOKE!!!! :) and I thoroughly miss living with her. She was a fantastic roommate.

    ReplyDelete