Monday, December 22, 2008

O Christmas Tree...

Ackley Christmas Tree 2008
fresh out of the box


christmas 2008

simple & lovely
(both the tree & the one decorating it)


christmas 2008

white lights brightly shining


christmas 2008

all randomly perfectly hung on the branches
(until the animals knock them down)


christmas 2008

glitz & glitter


christmas 2008

one word: TARGET


christmas 2008

finishing touches


christmas 2008

twinkle ... twinkle ..


christmas 2008


christmas 2008

O Christmas Tree O Christmas Tree
How much the Ackley's love thee

(even though you are becoming a little too "put together" for me.. and your skirt never stays in place because a few cats we know love to play under you.. and we had to take our table out of the room to even get you to fit.. youre still my favorite decoration & if it were up to me .. you would stay out all year long)


11 comments:

  1. It is 8 degrees here today. (Feels like -11 with the windchill!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's colder than a well digger's behind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mr. Kodera is being nice. The saying here is:

    Colder than a witches' ___
    In a brass _________!

    I REFUSE to be vulgar and fill in the blanks, but my running buddy with all of the "sayings" uses this everytime it is cold. Tell Camille it is COLD here too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I especially like the first pic, where you can the pumpkins in the backround... hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the tree pics. Our kitties love ours too, and they have actually been VERY good (by not pouncing on the ornaments.) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. brooke, what kind of camera do you use? I want a good one badly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Target is the da'bomb....I don't care how much money you have....EVERYONE loves Target!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tree. I tagged you for an award. Go check it out. Have a Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the sweet comments.

    Anonymous - we use a Canon EOS Camera.. and we have a Sony Cybershot that we use too. I highly recommend both :) I tweak some of my pictures too.. so some arent straight of the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete