Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I got elfed

Is Elfed a word?

I love these things. {elf yourself by Office Max} And Ive noticed the rest of the world also does!

Last year I elffed us with Adam & Cam. Priceless

Yesterday Rachie sent this to me. She put us all in one.

2 words : Disco Fever

Aren't you dying to see it? Click here to watch it .. and its worth watching.

These still frames crack me up:

Elf Yourself
Me + Meagan + Crystal + Rachel + Crystal


gettin down


Elf Yourself
Typical Cryssie face


Elf Yourself
I said boom.. boom.. boom .. let me hear ya say waaay-oh .. waay-oh


Elf Yourself
rachie doing a solo
{she cheered for NYU so she can do all the solo's she wants}


Elf Yourself
and 1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and ...
come on guys!


Elf Yourself
practicing her moves for her wedding


Elf Yourself
good ol duets.. you know it!


Elf Yourself
good gosh ... awesome splits.


Elf Yourself
teach me your moves
rachels face is priceless


Elf Yourself
I think we nailed this one!


Elf Yourself

and the grand finale


Phew. I wish I really did have that outfit. And I wish we really did make this dance up - because I can picture us doing that. Next year? Please? Its my only Christmas Wish! (click here if you didnt before because Rachie did a FANTASTIC job puttin us all together)

PS - I warned you told you all Christmas wasn't going anywhere for us. I don't care what month it is. Were still celebrating. So expect the post to still be all about Christmas. Hopefully I will get around to uploading picture from our trip to Texas soon.


Happy NEW YEARS EVE!!!

3 comments:

  1. ha ha...those frames are hilarious! i miss you already, but hope you have a happy new years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE elfed ourself this year for christmas e-cards. It was great. I couldn't get enough of it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some how I came across your blog and just wanted to tell you how much I enjoy reading it. You seem to enjoy life to the fullest and have a wonderful gift of entertaining through your writing. One question: What type of camera do you use to take pictures? Even the simplest picture turn out wonderful!

    ReplyDelete