Saturday, November 1, 2008

juno what we were for Halloween?

Get it? Not "You Know.." but "Juno..."

riggghhhhtttt... So here is the big reveal.. literally

We went as Juno & Paulie Bleeker!! From the movie Juno!!

What? Honest to blog? Yes..

IMG_8573
Me dressed as Juno ..
That ain't no Etch A Sketch. This is one doodle that can't be undid, Home-skillet.

IMG_8582
Freeland as Paulie Bleeker
"You're like... the coolest person I've ever met and you don't even have to try.
I try really hard actually."


Can you see the resemblance? Just pretend.

Side note: its very strange to pretend that you are preggo.

Anywho, The party was so much fun. I loved everyone's costumes and had a blast getting to hang out with everyone all night. The most unfortunate thing happened though..

my camera died.

so I was devastated that I have barely any pictures to show you. Especially of all the other costumes! They were all so creative! Some other girls took pictures so if I can get those I will post them for you to see. But here is what I do have:


IMG_8608


IMG_8605


IMG_8606


IMG_8607

All the girls:
IMG_8612
from left to right.. top to bottom: me, camille, bethany, jamie, sarah, and christie
Costumes:
Juno, Hermione, Beth from Dog the Bounty Hunter, a smore, Esmeralda from the Hunchback Movie, and Christie went as self absorbed.

Cute right!?

IMG_8596
Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. Hilarious!!


IMG_8595
Just one of the many adorable decorations Sarah went all out for! It was awesome!


Then we went outside and had a bonfire & Cam started us off telling ghost stories!
Oh and there were smores! It was fabulous!

IMG_8617
sitting around talking & eating smores

IMG_8622
braveheart

IMG_8618
more smores

IMG_8629

And then the camera went dead.
Boooo...

I so wish I had pictures of all the other couples! Next time. We really did have a lot of fun. We all played games later on that night. There was some sort of crazy game that shocked you if you didnt click the thing in time. That one got a little out of hand. But then we played catchphrase... which I happen to love playing.

Although, I feel I get a little too competitive at times. Especially when my husband and I arent on the same team... and he tricks me into giving the wrong answer. But thats another story for another time.

Hope you all had an great halloween too. I love this silly little holiday... and all its silliness.
Speaking of Silliness.. check out this picture
just dont tell Freeland I showed you.
Flashback: This time last year {During NaBloPoMo} here

15 comments:

  1. I love it. I think you guys look great and make such a cute couple. Way to be creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your costumes! Y'all are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! I love your costumes! I have to say though that you have the smallest little belly I've ever seen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, this is too funny and weird. I don't even know you and I just KNEW you were going as Juno....it was the first thing that popped into my mind when you wrote that post. Simply because I remember you writing about loving the movie soooo much. WEIRD! We are Halloween kindred spirits and didn't even know it hehehehehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for being partners with me during Catchphrase. And tell Freeland I'm sorry I double dog dared him to put the shocky-game thing in his mouth. What can I say? I was the Dog's wife. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, brooke! you guys look amazing! what a great idea. y'all are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I gave those shorts that Freeland has on to Goodwill about 20 years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You sure make a cute preggo girl but you are carrying that baby pretty low! I am sad I missed the party!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. you two are precious! glad i found you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you two are precious! glad i found you blog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love yall's costumes! you are too too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We went as Juno too; you can see it on our blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yalls costumes were too cute. Looks like yall had a great time at the party. You and Freeland make such a cute fun couple. Have a good week. We had a good Halloween as well, thanks for the comment. Have I told you I love you blog....if I haven't recently, I DO! Your posts crack me up.

    ReplyDelete