Sunday, November 30, 2008

in honor of the last day of NaBloPoMo..

I leave you with this:

My most favorite thing to pull out at Christmas ..

IMG_0069
SANTA

IMG_0031
AND SANTA'S LITTLE HELPER

Adorable right?
Its even more hilarious in real life.

At first Eddie just sat there and wouldn't move.
Thats when we put our thinking hats on .. and pulled out the only thing that would convince him to move.

His food.

IMG_0042

Thankfully he quickly realized his legs do in fact still work while his outfit is on.
Food will always get him to do anything.

Here are a few more just because I think you are all very neat..
and I knew that you were all probably begging to see them. (I just know you all so well.)

Sam:

IMG_0065

Here is Eddie after he tried to jump.. hanging on for dear life:

IMG_0077

And it was when Sam started doing this..

IMG_0072

That we realized maybe we should go get her a larger size.
She was pretty much stuck in this position & her arms wouldnt move.
I guess she did grow a little since last year. Oops.


Oh BUT this is my most favorite:

IMG_0057
GHETTO SANTA


NaBloPoMo is officially over!

PS - The poor dogs dont have any "festive" outfits since they are so large. We have searched and searched and searched. And unless we want to spend more than we would on our own clothes - they just done exists. BUT if you see any that would let us know. (it should be something like an XXL to fit around their necks)

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here: My Last NaBloPoMo Post

5 comments: