Wednesday, November 12, 2008

he is here..

Mr. James Rhett Gladden
Born November 11th, 2008
(weighing in right under 9 lbs)

mom and baby are doing great! I just talked to "mimi" (dawns mom) and she let me know that everyone is happy, healthy, and in love with their new little nugget.

I will post a picture as soon as I get one.. right now they are just all on my cell phone.

Trust me - he is a cutie!!

Happy Birthday little man! I cant wait to meet you!

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here

5 comments:

  1. LOL, Griffin's bday was yesterday, the 11th also. Good day for a bday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Brooke! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Since you know Mom the story about Martha is not at all surprising!! I've been keeping up with y'all--so fun to read about snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Brooke! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Since you know Mom the story about Martha is not at all surprising!! I've been keeping up with y'all--so fun to read about snow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Brooke! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Since you know Mom the story about Martha is not at all surprising!! I've been keeping up with y'all--so fun to read about snow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Brooke! Thanks for commenting on my blog :) Since you know Mom the story about Martha is not at all surprising!! I've been keeping up with y'all--so fun to read about snow!

    ReplyDelete