Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

Picture 1

I AM THANKFUL FOR:

laughter my husband food to eat my job my family & friends that we live in the north sleeping in Blue Bell Vanilla Ice cream the snow high thread count sheets gummy bears kindness friends who just got engaged super-thick drinking straws our zoo of pets starbucks that Jesus Loves Me snuggling our heater The blogosphere dancing chinese food harry potter My new Cookbooks YOU our church Anthropologie Miracles frolicking my sewing machine tweezers grace spell check yankee candles marriage
(just to name a few)

HAPPY THANKSGIVING


PS. Is that not the most Sexy thanksgiving picture ever? Yes I just said Sexy on my blog.
I wish I took it - but I didnt. I found it last year somewhere & I cant remember where to give credit to the person who did.
But whoever you are - you took a sexy picture.

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here : The Gourmet Next Door

4 comments:

  1. I agree, that photo is sexy.
    I like how you put "things" you are grateful for, I did something similar. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete