Saturday, November 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Mom

CA_Wedding-385


Happy Birthday Mom. Well this is the first time I think I have ever been out of the state on your birthday, not that I was able to come home everytime but its sad we can't be there today with you to celebrate. We hope you and Carl have a great day today enjoying your birthday, with a Sam's diet coke and dinner at Margaritas, if we had to guess what you were going to do. By the way tell Carl way to go on the test today we are sure that he rocked it and passed it with flying colors.

Well how do you begin to thank the person that raised you, your entire life by herself? Honestly I don't know so I probably will ramble with the hopeful obvious theme of my gratitude and love for you at the center of all of it. Thanks for loving me and giving up your entire life for me. You have given me more in love and commitment than money or gifts could ever equal. I should probably also say thanks for sticking by me through it all, b/c lets just be honest, I haven't always made it easy but you have never given up on me. And now as life has changed and I've gotten married and we have moved almost 1500 miles apart, thanks for all you have done for us and for loving us even more.


And here is Brooke's favorite picture:

CA_Wedding-464

Rhond-ita and Freeland cuttin a rug on the dance floor


Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here

No comments:

Post a Comment