Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Jason

CA_Wedding-89



Today is my brothers birthday! As you all know he left Dallas not too long ago with his dog Gracie to take a road trip around the country. He also started a blog.. but he doesnt keep up with it anymore - even though he should. Well, at the end of his trip he decided he wanted to stay in Colorado so he now lives in Vail. Which also means - this is the first time he has been away from friends/family on his birthday. (Randy Z. lives with him now.. but Im talking about being with a large group of all of his friends and family)


Well, not going to lie Jason, we really miss you. Its strange that we cant just drive to see you anymore.. and that we both live in new places now. I really hope your time in Colorado is wonderful. Thanks for always loving me and being there for me all these years.. even though you picked on me too.. I know you only did it (or still do it) because you love me.

I think you are incredibly smart, talented, creative, and honest... maybe too honest sometimes. Just Kidding. But I think its great you are doing what you believe in and what you want to do. And I know whatever you do these next few years will be amazing. More than anything I just wanted you to know that I love you and I miss you. Your favorite sister, Brooke

Have fun at the Mavericks game tonight!

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here ... How funny that it was just starting to feel like Fall in Texas

2 comments:

  1. I have been especially wanting to share our baby name with you - I wonder why? :) And you and Freeland are precious! LOVE the pictures of you two in the car wash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our brothers share birthdays! Happy birthday Jason!

    ReplyDelete