Wednesday, November 5, 2008

the day after

IMG_8710

Freeland & Sam watching the results come in last night.

We gathered around our den last night (den = living room) as a family (family = us + pups + cats).. with lots of pizza (pizza = what we eat anytime something exciting is happening) and lots of drinks and desserts.. just eagerly watching the results come in.

So much of me would love to rant & rave and share all of my opinions. But I think we all have opinions.. and I dont think you came here to read mine. I also think going on & on about them wont do any of us any good. (although I have enjoyed reading a few of yours who shared them on your blogs & emails) .. either way its been a historic election and its been incredibly exciting & intense!

In other news I broke my cell phone. It rings.. and I can answer it.. but I cannot get any of the buttons to work or make any calls myself. So, for the first time in my life since I have owned a cell phone .. its broken. I used to pride myself on the fact that I never lost, destroyed, or broke any of my phones in the past.. and that I still have almost the same contact list that I have always had since 9th grade or whenever it was I got my phone. But I can no longer do that. I poured red wine all over the poor thing. And Im afraid she is now a goner. So please forgive me if I cant call you back when I miss your call. I dont know your number! Just keep calling and I will eventually pick up.

Flashback: This time last year {during NaBloPoMo} here

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I do stuff like that all the time to my phone(s) but I know it's hard for people who don't usually do things like that...I actually stepped on my phone and cracked it not too long ago. Little bits of broken glass (iphone) yeah it was bad!

    ReplyDelete